| Good News
- Christian has been diagnosed with ESES
- Seizures related to ESES end in your middle
- In many cases any underlying seizure disorder
ends with the ESES seizures.
- When they end --a large bottleneck that has
keep him from learning or progressing will be
- Christian will be able to retain what he learns.
- The foundations for speech are there and the
connections have been made -Christian's
speech should improve drastically.
| Bad News
- Having seizures 85% of the time that he is
- These particular seizures are extremely hard to
- One big reason for Christian not learning
(developmental delays) is that it takes SLEEP
to allow the brain to covert learned items to
permanent memory and Christian's sleep is
interrupted 85% of the time by seizures.